Wednesday 19 March 2014

About Beauty Facile


We are constantly led to believe that beauty is a result of expensive procedures, complicated regimens and secret ingredients - well this is one way to achieve "beauty"... Yeaammnno!

Beauty is about feeling good about yourself. Confidence and self esteem are beautiful. These things don't have to be complicated. I feel comfortable in my own skin but that's not to say I don't take care of my skin. 

That's the point of this blog - Easy, inexpensive, natural, mostly painless (hair removal processes excluded) beauty tips. Beauty made easy is Beauty Facile.

So read on and use what you can and what you like. A few things you can expect:

I'm not a regular blogger so please don't expect consistency - just being honest.

I will blog tips in a timely manner about specific things if requests are made.

I will only post things I've tried and tested - I will share results good or bad

My repertoire of natural health and beauty tips is pretty extensive since I've been passionate about natural beautification for over 15 years. I'm a professional henna artist so check out my Facebook page: 

www.facebook.com/hennastyle1

I have a youtube channel where I post tutorials for henna application: look up HennaStyle1

I have a youtube channel to compliment this blog so please check it out: Beautyfacile

I hope you enjoy reading this blog and watching my videos!

Please like and share my content!











No comments:

Post a Comment